Wraithworks WARSCORP9 Side-charging AR Rifle - Black | 9mm | 16" Barrel | 13" M-LOK Rail | Accepts Scorpion Mags | Installed BSFIII Trigger
The WARSCORP9 from Wraithworks is a USA-made AR-9 that accepts Scorpion Evo 9mm magazines!
The new WARSCORP9 from Wraithworks is a USA-made AR-9 that accepts Scorpion Evo 9mm magazines!
The WARSCORP9 features a machined billet upper and lower receiver as well as a 6061 T-6 13.3″ M-LOK handguard. The WARSCORP9 is compatible with standard AR-15 barrels, trigger groups, handguards, furniture, and modified bolt carriers.
The lower receiver is fully ambidextrous which includes an ambi safety, ambi bolt catch levers, and even ambi magazine release buttons and paddle release. The paddle will release the magazine and pressing the magazine button on either side of the lower receiver will also activate the paddle release and release the magazine. Controls will be extremely familiar to anyone who has used an AR-15, and the controls are designed to be reached and operated by the pistol grip hand.
The 1:10 twist 16.5” Nitride coated 9mm barrel with 1/2×28 threads is complemented by a Wraithworks custom 9mm muzzle device. The operating system is rounded out with a nitrided bolt, 9mm buffer and mil-spec carbine length receiver extension. Aluminum components are anodized in a durable Mil-Spec Type III Class 2 hardcoat. The WARSCORP9 is 100% designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA.
- Caliber: 9x19mm (rated for +P ammunition)
- Barrel: 16.5″ 1/2×28, 4150 Chrome Moly, 1:10 Twist, Button Rifled, Nitride Finish
- Mags Included: 2
- Mag Type: 32rd Manticore (CZ Scorpion Evo Compatible)
- Operating System: Blowback
- Forend: 6061 T-6 13.3″ Mil-Spec Class III Type 2 Hardcoat anodized M-lok forend with QD sling swivel attachment points
- Trigger: AR-15 Compatible
- Weight (unloaded): 6.4lbs
|Barrel Thread Pitch||1/2x28|
|Barrel Type||Black Nitride|