LANTAC 223/5.56 E-BCG Full Auto Style Bolt Carrier Group - Nickel Boron
LANTAC E-BCG®, Enhanced Bolt Carrier Group.
M16 Full Auto Style for increased mass and lock time.
- Our new BCG is precision machined from 8620 Steel with a shot peened bolt manufactured from Carpenter 158 and Magnetically Particle Inspected.
- The entire carrier assembly is NiB, Electroless Nickel Boron coated with the patented, advanced UCT EXO process, unlike standard NiB coatings. This offers extreme lubricity with a friction coefficient of .02 and surface hardness of 82-85 Rockwell C.
- The carriers patented and patent pending design features unique shrouded and forward facing gas ports that have also been re sized so that gas is vented differently to a standard carrier.
- This results in a system that runs flatter with a smoother energy pulse.
- In addition the system also runs cooler and cleaner, there is also less pressurization of the upper receiver when running a suppressed barrel.
- The flared boss at the tail of the carrier enhances the BCG's lock position within the upper and makes it more consistent, resulting in an accuracy improvement.
- All critical dimensions are hard turned / ground after heat treat and the gas key has been hard chrome lined for the best possible wear resistance.
- All E-BCG's® feature the LANTAC CP-R360™ patent pending domed head cam pin that is machined from 17-4PH Stainless Steel and hardened to H900 condition (45RC approx).
- The ultra smooth head reduces wear within the upper receiver.
- The BCG's 11.7oz weight helps to increase lock time and smoother operation.
Full Auto & Semi-Auto Compatible
Forward Porting, enlarged vents.
Balanced flared boss.
8620 Carrier, Heat Treated, Hard Turned & Ground.
MPI Carpenter 158 Bolt, Shot Peened, Hard Turned / Ground.
NiB UCT EXO Coating.
CP-R360 Domed Cam Pin
Mil-Spec Gas Rings
Mil-Spec Staked Gas Key
Grade 8 Hardened Fasteners
All Hard Chrome surfaces are to MIL-STD-171 188.8.131.52