CZ 75 B is used by more Governments, Militaries, Police and Security agencies than any other pistol in the world. The CZ 75 is quite possibly the perfect pistol.
This model is a decocker version of the basic CZ 75 B model. The decocking lever mounted on the left side allows the hammer to be easily lowered on a loaded chamber for a safe, ‘hammer down’ carry.
- All steel construction (except alloy framed compacts)
- High capacity double column magazines
- Hammer forged barrels
- Ergonomic grip and controls
- Unparalleled accuracy
- Slide-in-frame design for better recoil control
- 3 dot sighting system (Tritium night sights available)
- Smooth double action and crisp single action
- Extended service life due to advanced design and superior materials
- Firing pin block safety
Designed in 1975, the CZ 75 is the flagship model of the CZ handgun line with over one million produced. An entire family of pistols is available based on the basic CZ 75 design: compacts, decockers, single action only, ambidextrous, alloy frames as well as competition pistols.
|Product Name||CZ 75 BD – 9mm|
|Magazine Type||Double Stack|
|Barrel||Cold Hammer Forged|
|Barrel Length||4.6 in|
|Overall Length||8.1 in|
|Safety||Decocking Lever, Safety Stop on Hammer, Firing Pin Block Safety|
|Barrel Thread Pitch||N/A|
|Barrel Type||Cold hammer forged|
|Brace or Buffer Tube||N/A|
Write Your Own Review