Bula Defense Left Hand XM21 Tactical Law Enforcement Model - Black | .308 Win | 18" Barrel
The XM21 Law Enforcement Model features our innovative XM21 flat top forged receiver and an 18″ National Match profile barrel with 9/16″-24 muzzle thread and integrated modern optics scope rail. This design takes the M14 platform to a higher level of optics performance. The XM21 receiver includes an ultra low scope rail milled right into the receiver, directly along the center-line of the barrel.
The barrel features an 18” National Match profile, significantly reducing barrel whip. The muzzle features a 9/16”-24 thread to allow the user to add a suppressor or any other standard 6.5 Grendel muzzle device (ID size verification required). The tactical stock features an M-Lok for-end, adjustable cheek riser and adjustable length of pull. The rifle comes standard with a CNC Warrior Cross Brake.
Features: Bula Defense forged XM21 receiver with MIL-SPEC components; gas operated, piston driven semi-automatic action; composite tactical stock; and one (1) 20 round box magazine.
- Caliber: .308 Winchester / 7.62 x 51 NATO
- Action: Gas operated, piston driven semi-automatic
- Sights: Integrated modern optics scope rail, no iron sights
- Stock: Composite Tactical
- Finish: Manganese Phosphate
- Barrel Length: 18” National Match
- Twist: 1-10 LH
- Grooves: 4
- Overall Length: Adjustable
- Weight: 16 lbs
- Length of Pull: Adjustable
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|MPN||ASSY 10115-01 XM21 LH|
|Barrel Thread Pitch||9/16x24|
|Barrel Type||4150 Chrome-Moly|