***Limit 5 per dealer***
Our OMNI HYBRID P3P features a fully-patented metal reinforced polymer upper receiver along with a fully-patented metal reinforced polymer lower receiver.
AMERICAN TACTICAL OMNI HYBRID P3P RIFLE 5.56 X 45MM
PURE POLYMER PERFORMANCE!
Our OMNI HYBRID P3P features a fully-patented metal reinforced polymer upper receiver along with a fully-patented metal reinforced polymer lower receiver. The Omni Hybrid lower features a patented hammer and trigger pin retainment system, preventing movement from the hammer and trigger pin during firing. The Omni Hybrid also features our patented over-molded metal inserts, which reinforce the buffer tube housing and rear takedown pin as well as reinforce the front take down pins. This allows for metal-on-metal contact with both the buffer tube as well as the rear takedown pin thus increasing strength and durability from recoil and consistent firing.
The P3P also features a revolutionary Saf-T-First Nano Composite Parts Kit. This kit includes the hammer, trigger, disconnector, takedown pins, safety selector, magazine release and detents all made from nano composite material that is just as strong as metal components but at only 1/2 the weight.
Omni Hybrid P3P Features:
- Patented Omni Hybrid Upper Receiver with Front & Rear Metal Inserts
- Patented Omni Hybrid Lower Receiver with Front & Rear Metal Inserts
- 10" Keymod Rail
- Saf-T-First Nano Composite Parts Kit
- 16" 1:8 Twist Phosphate M4 5.56 x 45mm Barrel
- Railed Picatinny Gas Block
- Alpha Stock
- 30 Round Magazine
Assembled in Summerville, SC by American Tactical!
Limited Lifetime Warranty and Product Return Policy Please Click Link For Further Details:
View Manuals and Exploded Views on Downloads Tab:
- Use only commercial grade ammunition in its original packaging that corresponds with the caliber of the gun. The correct caliber is imprinted on the gun.
- Never use reloaded, “refurbished”, hand-loaded or non standard ammunition of a different caliber.
- Never use dirty, wet, corroded, bent, damaged or oiled ammunition.
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to adjust a semi-automatic gun to all loads.
*Highly advise against using Steel cased ammo due to excessive wear and tear from steel and lacquered coated rounds can cause premature carbon buildup and stoppages.
|Model||OMNI HYBRID MAXX|
|Barrel Thread Pitch||1/2x28|
|Barrel Type||Black Nitride|
|Caliber||.223 Remington, 5.56 NATO|