Standard Manufacturing SKO-12 Shorty Semi-Auto Shotgun - Black | 12ga | 18 7/8" Barrel | 2rd | Forward Vertical Grip Included
Standard Manufacturing’s SKO Shorty, proudly made in the USA, offers superior firepower due to its fast semi-auto action and quick interchange magazines. It possesses the most reliable gas operated system available with smooth and flawless operation across a variety of loads. And even has bolt hold open after last round.
Machined from 7075 aircraft grade aluminum with the latest technology in CNC machining, then Mil-Spec hard anodized, the SKO Shorty is both lightweight and durable. Internal components are salt bath nitride coated for optimum lubricity.
Notable features include an ambidextrous safety, familiar AR-style controls for an easy transition to this platform, and a threaded muzzle to accept a variety of choke tubes, door breachers, and accessories. The length is over 28 3/4" and has an 18 5/8” barrel made from 4140 steel that accepts both 2 ¾” and 3” shot shells; which can be loaded in the included 2 round magazine.
- Caliber: 12 Gauge
- Overall Length: 28 ¾”
- Weight (w/out mag): 7.14 lbs.
- Barrel: 18 7/8”, chambered for 2 ¾” and 3” shells
- Chokes: Tru-Choke thread pattern
- Capacity: 2 round magazine
- Action: Gas operated semi-automatic
- Material: Receivers machined from aircraft grade 7075 aluminum; Mil-Spec hard anodized
- Controls: Ambidextrous Safety, AR-style mag and bolt release
- Grip: Polymer; accepts most AR-style grips
- Forend: Composite material with slots for MOE and bolt on rails; INCLUDES forward vertical grip
THE SKO SHORTY IS UNAVAILABLE TO PURCHASE IN THE STATES OF NEW YORK AND CALIFORNIA.
|Barrel Thread Pitch||N/A|