Standard Manufacturing SKO-12 Semi-Auto Shotgun - Black | 12ga | 18 7/8" Barrel | 5rd | Polymer Furniture
Standard Manufacturing’s SKO shotgun, proudly made in the USA, offers superior firepower due to its fast semi-auto action and quick interchange magazines. It possesses the most reliable gas operated system available with smooth and flawless operation across a variety of loads.
Machined from 7075 aircraft grade aluminum with the latest technology in CNC machining, then Mil-Spec hard anodized, the SKO is both lightweight and durable. Internal components are salt bath nitride coated for optimum lubricity.
Notable features include an ambidextrous safety, familiar AR-style controls for an easy transition to this platform, and a threaded muzzle to accept a variety of choke tubes, door breachers, and accessories. The length is over 26” and has an 18 5/8” barrel made from 4140 steel that accepts both 2 ¾” and 3” shot shells; which can be loaded in the included 5 round magazine. Large 22” picatinny top rail which provides ample room for optics, lasers, and illumination devices.
- Caliber: 12 Gauge
- Overall Length: 38”
- Weight (w/out mag): 7 lbs. 10 oz.
- Barrel: 18 7/8”, chambered for 2 ¾” and 3” shells
- Chokes: Tru-Choke thread pattern
- Capacity: 5 round magazine
- Action: Gas operated semi-automatic
- Material: Receivers machined from aircraft grade 7075 aluminum; Mil-Spec hard anodized
- Controls: Ambidextrous Safety, AR-style mag and bolt release
- Grip: Polymer; accepts most AR-style grips
- Stock: 6-position buttstock; accepts any Mil-Spec buttstock
- Forend: Composite material with slots for MOE and bolt on rails
THE SKO IS UNAVAILABLE TO PURCHASE IN THE STATES OF NEW YORK, MASSACHUSETTS, CALIFORNIA AND CONNECTICUT.
|Barrel Thread Pitch||N/A|