Standard Manufacturing SKO-12 Mini Semi-Auto Shotgun - Black | 12ga | 14.75" Barrel | 2rd | Forward Vertical Grip Included
Standard Manufacturing’s SKO Mini, proudly made in the USA, offers superior firepower due to its fast semi-auto action and quick interchange magazines. It possesses the most reliable gas operated system available with smooth and flawless operation across a variety of loads. And even has bolt hold open after last round.
Classified as an "other" firearm by the ATF, the SKO Mini is the smallest firearm of its kind on the market. It offers superior reliability because it is built on the time proven SKO and SKO Shorty platform.
Machined from 7075 aircraft grade aluminum with the latest technology in CNC machining, then Mil-Spec hard anodized, the SKO Mini is both lightweight and durable. Internal components are salt bath nitride coated for optimum lubricity.
Notable features include an ambidextrous safety, familiar AR-style controls for an easy transition to this platform, and a threaded muzzle to accept a variety of choke tubes, door breachers, and accessories. The length is 27" and has a 14 3/4” barrel made from 4140 steel that accepts both 2 ¾” and 3” shot shells; which can be loaded in the included 2 round magazine.
- Caliber: 12 Gauge
- Overall Length: 27”
- Weight (w/out mag): 7.14 lbs.
- Barrel: 14 ¾” Threaded, chambered for 2 ¾” and 3” shells
- Chokes: Tru-Choke thread pattern
- Capacity: 2 round magazine
- Action: Gas operated semi-automatic
- Material: Receivers machined from aircraft grade 7075 aluminum; Mil-Spec hard anodized
- Controls: Ambidextrous Safety, AR-style mag and bolt release
- Grip: Polymer; accepts most AR-style grips
- Forend: Composite material with slots for MOE and bolt on rails; INCLUDES forward vertical grip
THE SKO MINI IS UNAVAILABLE TO PURCHASE IN THE STATES OF NEW YORK AND CALIFORNIA.
|Barrel Thread Pitch||N/A|