Maxim Defense MD11 Aluminum AR-10 Rifle - Black | 7.62 NATO | 18" Proof Stainless Barrel | 15.5" M-LOK Rail | B5 Buttstock
Maxim Defense Industries is launching their Direct Impingement large frame MD-11 series made on the SR-25 cut pattern. This large frame rifle is in 308 Winchester utilizing 18” Proof Research stainless-steel barrels allowing them to come in at just 9lbs. They come with carbine buffer system and B5 Sop-mod stock and utilize the Geissele SSA-E trigger.
- A2 style Flash Hider.
- Military grade materials.
- 18” Proof Stainless-steel barrel.
- Geissele SSA-E trigger.
- Ambidextrous charging handle, selector, and magazine release.
- B5 Sop-Mod carbine length stock.
- Fully floated barrel.
|Overall Length (in inches)||37”|
|Barrel Length (in inches)||18”|
|Upper/Lower Construction||Billet 7075-T6 Receiver Set|
|Ambi Controls||Selector, Magazine Release, Charging Handle|
|Weight, w/ empty 20 RND magazine, no accessories||9lbs|
|Handguard Length (in inches)||15.5”|
|Handguard Acc. Attachment||M1913/M-Lok|
|Trigger Pull Weight||2.9 – 3.8 lbs.|
- Optimized rifle system.
- Receives all SR-25 pattern magazines.
- MIL-SPEC+ coatings and materials.
- Fully and easily serviceable.
- Disassembles with common tools.
|Model||MD11 Aluminum AR-10 Rifle|
|Barrel Thread Pitch||5/8x24|
|Barrel Type||Stainless Steel|
|Buttstock||B5 Enhanced Sopmod Stock|
Write Your Own Review