Faxon Firearms Match Series AR15 Barrel .223 Wylde 1:8 Twist 416R, 5R Rifling, Nitride - 18" | Flame Fluted Profile | Mid Length
Faxon's MATCH SERIES of barrels takes our renowned performance and value up a notch. Our valued FLAME fluted barrel improved with QPQ and with stainless accuracy. Variable-depth fluting gives the barrel fantastic performance and an unmistakable look.
Manufactured 100% in-house from gun-barrel-quality bar-stock, the Match Series starts with 416-R in 5R rifling. 5R is a hybrid rifling, with lands opposite grooves and reduced sharp angles that reduces jacket deformation increasing velocity and easy cleaning. We chamber our Match Series in .223 Wylde, a hybrid chamber that the 5R rifling takes full advantage of. Better accuracy through less bullet jump, but fully and individually MPI tested for your safety. After rigorous testing, the barrels are Nitride treated inside and out, locking in the bore, improving barrel life, and keeping the elements at bay.
The extension is coated in Nickel Teflon which maintains incredible dry lubricity, corrosion resistance, and with the coating, tightens up fit between the extension and receiver - again improving upon accuracy. Combined, the Match Series of barrels are ready for when duty calls or the buzzer beeps with unrivaled performance value.
- Barrel Material: 416-R Stainless
- Barrel Type: 5R Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: .223 Wylde
- Barrel Twist: 1:8
- Barrel Length: 18"
- Barrel Profile: Variable Depth Heavy "Flame" Fluted
- Barrel Gas System: Rifle Length
- Inside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Outside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Gas Block Diameter: .750"
- Gas Block Journal Length: 1.1"
- Barrel Extension: M4 - Nickel Teflon Coated
- Barrel Weight: 1.97 Lbs
- Magnetic Particle Inspected!
- Polished 11-degree Target Crown
|Barrel Thread Pitch||1/2x28|