CAA MCK Gen 2 Micro Conversion Kit - White | Fits Glock 17, 19, 19X, 22, 23, 31, 32, G45
CAA has rolled out the MCK Gen 2. They listened to shooters feedback and added new features. The Micro Roni Gen 2 still has all the features you loved about the original with a series of upgrades.
This kit allows you to place your pistol into the chassis without disassembling your firearm. It essentially gives you the benefits of a pistol caliber carbine, with the flexibility to quickly and easily change back to your favorite pistol.
The Gen 2 upgrades include a new extended stabilizer that allows you to shoot while the arm brace is in the folded position. Also, it accommodates suppressor height sights, features a more robust charging handle, is suppressor friendly (fits up to 1.38" diameter cans), now accepts the CAA brass catcher, has an aluminum picatinny rail on top, and they added a magazine catch/release button to the spare magazine holder.
- Manufacturer Number: MCKGEN2W
- Micro Roni Gen 2 STANDARD Handgun Conversion Kit Chassis
- No Pistol Disassembly Required - Just Place Pistol Into The Kit, Lock, and Go
- Top Picatinny Rail, Allowing a Combination of Sights and/or Optics
- Side Picatinny Rails for Mounting Additional Accessories, I.E Thumb-Rests
- Ambidextrous Fast and Easy Handling
- Right-Folding Arm Brace for Easy Concealment and Carry
- Able to be Fired While Arm Brace is in the Folded Position
- Front Spare Magazine Holder for a Faster Reload
- Accommodates Suppressor up to 1.38" in Diameter and Suppressor Sights
- Polymer Chassis
- Overall Width 2.48
- Overall Height 5.70
- Overall Length 13.70
- Tungsten Grey Finish
- Chassis and Stabilizing Brace
Does NOT Include:
- GLOCK Pistol
- Glock Models: 17, 19, 19X, 22, 23, 25, 31, 32, 45 Gens 3, 4 and 5